2 October 2012

more DIY headboard ideas

A while back I shared some easy and mostly inexpensive ideas for creating your own headboard (something I believe is a must in every bedroom). Here are 11 more ideas to inspire you to think creatively and sustainably. 

painted canvas or mdf headboard Home Depot

vintage shutter headboard via HGTV
art headboard via BHG

upholstered headboard via iVillage

painted headboard by Stacey Cohen via DecorPad


blanket headboard via Apartment Therapy

DIY board headboard by meringue designs

embroidered art via stylisheve

wood slat headboard via HGTV
rope headboard via Poppytalk
simple DIY headboards
Buckets of Burlap

Check out even more ideas here. 

3 comments :

  1. That Bay Blanket Headboard is going on my list of things to do. What a great idea! Great post Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great ideas - thanks for sharing! I'd love to make a DIY headboard, but our bed is in front of a window (no other way to put it in the room), so there's the added challenge that it has to attach to the bed frame and both the front and the back have to look good (or at least the back has to look presentable).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love that embroidery art headboard from stylisheve!! What an impact! Thanks for sharing!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!