19 October 2013

top 8 organic holiday wreaths - part two

I know, I can't believe it either, but it's getting to that time of year when I'm thinking about a wreath for my door. I've done a couple of popular posts in the past: "top 8 organic holiday wreaths" and "20 best DIY holiday wreaths." Since wreaths seem to be so well-loved, here's a new round-up of natural wreaths that will deliver enjoyment now right through the holidays.

source
source
unknown source
unknown source
source
source
source

2 comments :

  1. Hi, Kelly! There's a picture on this post of two pre-lit twig trees in pots. Can you tell me where they're from? I can't tell. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thanks for alerting me that this link was missing. It's fixed now, and the photo came from http://www.modernmountaindesign.com/4900-moss-wreath-lit-tree.htm. Hope that helps. Have a wonderful holiday season!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!