23 May 2014

find it: handmade items to create a healthy home

Etsy provides so many great handmade and vintage items that allow us to create a home that's not only stylish but also healthy. A healthy home is one that promotes well-being - physically, mentally and spiritually. That can mean decorating with organic and natural materials and fibres, using all-natural cleaning products, or simply creating a serene environment that allows you to relax and recharge. You can choose how far to go along the healthy home scale, and what's right for you and your family. Have fun with it - it feels great!

Take a look at my picks on Etsy to create a healthy and wholesome home.
natural organic home decor
Etsy
PS - I'm proud to be an Etsy affiliate, which means I promote the products being sold on the site and in return I get a small portion of the sales on any products that my readers click through to and purchase from my links. It's a great way to support both craftspeople and bloggers. Thanks for your support!

2 comments :

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!