7 July 2014

small condo refresh

I spent the weekend refreshing my condo by changing around furniture and creating wall galleries and groupings - all instigated by recieving wonderful free artwork in a draw I won over at Decor Happy. I was thrilled to order lovely prints from Siiso, Images of This and That, and Koshi at Minted. Such amazing artists!

art gallery wall

So naturally I had to make room on the walls and that meant a total refreshing. The two yellow watercolours with natural elements are my own creation, paired with the artwork from Siiso.

I'm liking the light look for summer. I moved out the sofa in favour of the two club chairs I love from IKEA. This is a combo of my own photography and art along with two geometric prints from Koshi.



Rearanging things on the wall continued to the kitchen, entryway and bedroom as well.

small white kitchen

small entryway

summer light bedroom

The barn photo in the entry is by Tania from Images of This and That. I mounted it in an existing frame but didn't have a mat so simply used burlap as a backing. The bedroom is a combo of garage sale botanical prints and my own art, along with hanging lightbulb terrariums (tutorial here).

Do you rearrange and refresh your home for the seasons?

1 comment :

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!