19 September 2014

find it: eco-chic Fall items for your home

Brrr...can you feel it? The season has changed and it's bringing out my nesting instinct! I'm digging out my wool blankets and pumpkin soy candles. Are you ready for Fall at home? Here are some wonderful items on Etsy to help you prepare for a cozy Autumn.

1. These birch cutting blocks will come in handy when entertaining this Fall and have a warm and natural vibe. I adore this little shop in Prince Edward Island.
wood, rustic cutting boards, natural, kitchen, Fall items, eco-chic kitchen
Cattails Woodwork
2. A cinnamon or pumpkin spiced soy candle is a must for ambience and a healthy home this Fall. This shop has so many simple and chic options that 100% soy.
soy candle, healthy home, healthy candles for fall, eco-chic candles
pommesfrites

3. Ditch your unhealthy vinyl shower curtain and go for a beautiful hemp version like this one. With windows closed so much of the time now, you'll want to ensure your home isn't filling up with harmful toxins from plastic.
healthy home, healthy bathroom, organic shower curtain
emilyellingwood

4. While you're in your toxin-free bathroom, take a soak to warm up and relax. This lavender box set will do the trick and look pretty on the counter too.
bath, organic soaking powder, healthy bath
Roots Soap Co.
5. Gray and white linen on the table feels warm but modern for Fall. These lovely handmade linen napkins will do nicely!
organic table setting, healthy home, linen
maalikaa creations
6. Nothing is better on a crisp day than a steaming cup of fragrant organic tea, right? This sampler set is calling my name.
organic tea, tea for Fall, healthy tea
Chad's Chai
7. And wouldn't you want to drink your tea wrapped up in this cozy organic, undyed natural wool blanket? Yup.
organic blanket, wool, healthy home, handmade wool blanket
Texturable Decor
8. Aren't these hanging fern and moss wood planks adorable? Such a great way to bring nature inside for the season, and keep the air in your home clean.
wooden planters for wall, living wall, indoor garden
ArtisanMoss
9. I love this barnboard headboard with lighting built right in. I'm down with anything that's recycled, and to have extra lighting when it gets dark so early through the Fall and Winter is an even bigger bonus.
reclaimed wood headboard, barnboard bed, bedroom lighting
ReBarn CHF
10. Finally, who doesn't love a twig wreath to welcome Fall with style? This simple birch wreath is lovely, as are others in this georgous shop.
twig wreath, birch, Fall wreath, handmade wreath
NaturesLot
There you have it! Hope this helps you transition your home for Fall and gives you a warm and cozy place to spend lots of time in. For even more shopping and inspriration, check out my favourites on Etsy.

4 comments :

  1. What a beautiful collection of fall pieces, love every single one. Thank you so much for including my kitchen blocks in your post. Your blog is wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to include you Brenda. I just adore your shop and products. And of course I have to give a nod to a fellow Maritimer!

      Delete
  2. I love cattails woodwork! My sister bought me a beautiful flame birch French rolling pin created by Brenda. I love when functional pieces can be beautiful, as well. And she always seems to be adding new things to her shop. Love her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so thrilled that I came across Brenda's shop. I'm drooling over all of her pieces! Hope you have a lovely spot to show off the rolling pin!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!